- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Merlot
- ACIDITY 5,25 gr/lt
- ORIGIN Chile
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16ºC
- COLOUR Bright ruby red color
- CLIMATE It has a semi-arid Mediterranean climate with a prolonged dry season and rainfall exceeding 700 mm per year. The excellent daytime temperature range that exceeds 18º C transforms it into a valley of privileged conditions.
- PALATE In the mouth it enters smooth with delicate tannins, showing a smooth final harmonic structure.
- SMELL On the nose it is expressive, clean, fresh and very fruity where strawberries and plums stand out intertwined with soft fruit notes ripe and spices.
ABOUT THE WINERY: LA JUNTA
Viña La Junta brings together family, friends, and all those loved ones with whom they seek to share, celebrate or simply have a good time. Traditions such as ramadas, horse races, rodeos and chinchineros were part of our summers at Los Pocillos farm, San Clemente, 7th Region. Summers full of sun and outdoor life marked our youth, accompanied by dozens of cousins, uncles, parents and grandparents. Times in which we learned the work of the peasants who were in charge of getting the best of the land, rich cheeses from the dairy and aromatic grapes from the vineyards. Every day we went to the barrel and foudre cellar, we played, we hid, etc. It was like this, as if unintentionally, we were learning the process of transforming grapes into wine. I believe that those memories, the family legacy and the passion for nature is what has united us in what is today in La Junta. Long live Chile!