- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Sauvignon Blanc.
- ACIDITY 5.21 gr/lt
- ORIGIN Chile
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 a 12ºC
- COLOUR Pale yellow with greenish hues.
- CLIMATE It is a valley of alluvial origin with loamy textured soils and deeper clay loam sectors towards the coast. It has a semi-arid Mediterranean climate with a prolonged dry season and rainfall that exceeds 700 mm per year. The excellent thermal amplitude day-night that exceeds 18º C transforms it into a valley of privileged terms.
- PALATE Rich acidity that stands out for its delicacy and freshness.
- SMELL A young, fruity wine with notes tropical, fresh, with good expression.
ABOUT THE WINERY: LA JUNTA
Viña La Junta brings together family, friends, and all those loved ones with whom they seek to share, celebrate or simply have a good time. Traditions such as ramadas, horse races, rodeos and chinchineros were part of our summers at Los Pocillos farm, San Clemente, 7th Region. Summers full of sun and outdoor life marked our youth, accompanied by dozens of cousins, uncles, parents and grandparents. Times in which we learned the work of the peasants who were in charge of getting the best of the land, rich cheeses from the dairy and aromatic grapes from the vineyards. Every day we went to the barrel and foudre cellar, we played, we hid, etc. It was like this, as if unintentionally, we were learning the process of transforming grapes into wine. I believe that those memories, the family legacy and the passion for nature is what has united us in what is today in La Junta. Long live Chile!