- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Syrah 65% Carmenere 35%
- ACIDITY 5,25 gr/lt
- ORIGIN Chile
- AGING 4- 5 years.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16 a 18º C
- COLOUR Of an intense red-purplish color, of great vivacity.
- CLIMATE The grapes were harvested by hand during the month of April and transferred to the winery in bins, where they were carefully ground and taken to steel tanks stainless
- PALATE On the palate it shows firm and silky tannins, with body and medium structure. Aged in French oak barrels.
- SMELL Displays aromas of ripe black fruits and very smoky notes typical of Syrah, which are intertwined with red fruits and some chocolate contributed by Carménère
ABOUT THE WINERY: LA JUNTA
Viña La Junta brings together family, friends, and all those loved ones with whom they seek to share, celebrate or simply have a good time. Traditions such as ramadas, horse races, rodeos and chinchineros were part of our summers at Los Pocillos farm, San Clemente, 7th Region. Summers full of sun and outdoor life marked our youth, accompanied by dozens of cousins, uncles, parents and grandparents. Times in which we learned the work of the peasants who were in charge of getting the best of the land, rich cheeses from the dairy and aromatic grapes from the vineyards. Every day we went to the barrel and foudre cellar, we played, we hid, etc. It was like this, as if unintentionally, we were learning the process of transforming grapes into wine. I believe that those memories, the family legacy and the passion for nature is what has united us in what is today in La Junta. Long live Chile!