A wine with a lot of personality and character. Unforgettable.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Cabernet Sauvignon / Petit Verdot / Merlot / Cabernet Franc
- ACIDITY 5.9 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN France
- AGING 12 months in French oak barrels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE Between 18 and 20.
- COLOUR A purple color with purple reflections.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening.
- PALATE Well balanced, fresh and crispy.
- SMELL Intense red berry aroma with undergrowth as well as blackberry and licorice