Intense, deep red color with purple edges. Expressive and intense nose with cassis and black currant aromas. Elegant palate with round and persistent tannins, with fresh cherry along with a light toast flavor.
RATING JS 94 PTS
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 87% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot
- ACIDEZ 3.79 g/l
- ORIGEN Apalta Valley, Chile.
- AGING 100% of the blend was aged in 225L French oak for 15 months
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Inky red color, with deep purple edges.
- CLIMATE Semi-dry. Mediterranean with a winter only rainy season and a long dry summer season.
- PALATE Concentrated palate with elegant and juicy tannins, long and lasting aftertaste.
- AROMA Intense ripe red fruit with cassis and spices.