Dry red wine with a strong structure, it pairs perfectly with first courses based on sauce, meats and medium to strong aged cheeses.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Montepulciano
- ACIDITY 6.0 g/lt
- ORIGIN Italy
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 and 12°C
- COLOUR Dark ruby red, for an even impenetrable tract.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening.
- PALATE Soft, captivating and elegantly balanced with tannins combined with a lingering finish.
- SMELL Ripe fruit sensations like cherry and blackberry.