This wine offers an experience of unforgettable flavors.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Chardonnay
- ACIDITY 9 gr/lt
- ORIGIN Saint - Emilion
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 and 12°C
- COLOUR With a yellow gold robe with a silver reflection.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening.
- PALATE In the mouth, nuances of pine and fennel appear on the finish. Vinification in tanks keeps the wine fresh and full, dry but also very fruity.
- SMELL This wine has aromas of broom, white rose, acacia, lemongrass, and citrus fruits (grapefruit, tangerine).