Their grapes are harvested during the night and very early in the morning to keep the fruit cool in order to preserve delicate nuances of aromas and flavors. Upon arrival at the winery, the Cabernet Sauvignon grapes are destemmed, crushed, fermented dry, then racked clean and carefully aged with new and neutral French, American and Hungarian oak for 12 months prior to bottling.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 1
- ACIDITY 6,0 g/l
- ORIGIN California
- AGING 35% New French, American and Hungarian oak for 12 months
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 18° - 19 °C
- COLOUR High and intense ruby color.
- CLIMATE The climate is relatively warm but tempered by cool, coastal winds, allowing the regions in Monterey County an exceptionally long growing season.
- PALATE Full-bodied wine exhibits dark fruit, a plush, round mouth feel, soft tannin structure and a lingering black fruit finish.
- SMELL Aromas of blackberries and ripe plums are well-integrated with toasted oak spice, vanilla and mocha.