- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- ACIDEZ 5,7 g/l
- ORIGEN Central Valley-Chile.
- AGING 10% barrel aging 12 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Ruby Red.
- CLIMATE Ranges from granitic soils and maritime climate to the west, alluvial and clay soils with a mediterranean climate in the valleys and "aluvial soils" with a continental climate near the Andes in the east.
- PALATE White pepper and soft chocolate notes. It is well-structured and has a long finish.
- AROMA Strawberries jam and Vanilla.