- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Carmenere.
- ACIDEZ 5,3 g/l
- ORIGEN Central Valley-Chile.
- AGING 10% barrel aging 12 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14 ºC
- COLOR Dark purple red hue.
- CLIMATE Ranges from granitic soils and maritime climate to the west, alluvial and clay soils with a mediterranean climate in the valleys and "aluvial soils" with a continental climate near the Andes in the east.
- PALATE Classic strong green pepper on the nose and on the palate but juicy with not too much of that herbal bite.
- AROMA Definitely got a little blackberry at the end Tasted in an Interesting Reds flight
ABOUT THE WINERY: LOS MORROS
The name Los Morros refers to the small hills that we find throughout the Central Valley of Chile, which thanks to their geological characteristics and their Mediterranean climate are highly valued for planting vineyards. Our wines are characterized by being young, expressive and fruity. They consistently represent the typical features of each variety offered.
Our winemaker, Miguel Besoaín, has maintained a long-term trusting cooperation with numerous vine growers and winemakers throughout the Central Valley. With this interaction decisions are made for each stage of production. Initially, Los Morros Wines became known and appreciated predominantly in restaurants and bars in California. Nowadays, they are increasingly gaining favors in homes that respect their quality and freshness as an accompaniment day to day living.