- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- ACIDEZ 5,7 g/l
- ORIGEN Central Valley-Chile.
- AGING 3 months on its fine yeasts.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14 ºC
- COLOR A brilliant pale straw yellow.
- CLIMATE Ranges from granitic soils and maritime climate to the west, alluvial and clay soils with a mediterranean climate in the valleys and "aluvial soils" with a continental climate near the Andes in the east.
- PALATE Starts with clementine and passion fruit taste and ends with a bright acidity and fresh herbs.
- AROMA Peaches, anana and grass notes.
ABOUT THE WINERY: LOS MORROS
The name Los Morros refers to the small hills that we find throughout the Central Valley of Chile, which thanks to their geological characteristics and their Mediterranean climate are highly valued for planting vineyards. Our wines are characterized by being young, expressive and fruity. They consistently represent the typical features of each variety offered.
Our winemaker, Miguel Besoaín, has maintained a long-term trusting cooperation with numerous vine growers and winemakers throughout the Central Valley. With this interaction decisions are made for each stage of production. Initially, Los Morros Wines became known and appreciated predominantly in restaurants and bars in California. Nowadays, they are increasingly gaining favors in homes that respect their quality and freshness as an accompaniment day to day living.