- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- ACIDEZ 5,7 g/l
- ORIGEN Central Valley-Chile.
- AGING 3 months on its fine yeasts.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14 ºC
- COLOR A brilliant pale straw yellow.
- CLIMATE Ranges from granitic soils and maritime climate to the west, alluvial and clay soils with a mediterranean climate in the valleys and "aluvial soils" with a continental climate near the Andes in the east.
- PALATE Starts with clementine and passion fruit taste and ends with a bright acidity and fresh herbs.
- AROMA Peaches, anana and grass notes.