The Chardonnay is long on the palate, it does not have hard ends or aggressive acidity. It presents a wide range of flavors which are defined by apples, citrus, melon, pears, honey, wax, caramel, dulce de leche and minerals.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Sauvignon blanc.
- ACIDITY 4.30 g/l
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 and 12°C
- COLOUR Deep intense yellow with greenish notes.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening.
- PALATE In the mouth it enters smooth with delicate tannins, showing a smooth final harmonic structure.
- SMELL On the nose it is expressive, clean, fresh.