An easy-drinking wine made with high quality grapes grown in the southern part of Beaujolais. Soils are light, and allow a light, fresh expression of Gamay. The grapes are handpicked in whole bunches and cold soaking is longer than usual for Beaujolais.This fruit-forward, juicy wine has expressive aromas and flavors of strawberries and black cherries with spice notes.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Gamay
- ACIDEZ 6.2 g/l
- ORIGEN Burgundy, France.
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Deep and complex.
- CLIMATE Bright sunshine and dry, warming foehn winds help the grapes to reach optimal ripeness.
- PALATE Displays flavors of red cherries and strawberries and – when vinified using the carbonic maceration method – boiled sweets and banana.
- AROMA Aromas and flavors of strawberries and black cherries with spice notes.