A crisp, clean, and slightly citrus personality is the perfect chilled sipper or match for simple appetizers. Since 1974, Matua has crafted a family of fine wines with grapes sourced from New Zealand’s most renowned wine regions – Hawke’s Bay, Marlborough, and Central Otago. From the north to the south, New Zealand’s wine growing regions all offer something unique for a refreshing, chilled experience.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- ACIDITY 4,52 g/l
- ORIGIN Marlborough. New Zealand.
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR Lightly colored.
- CLIMATE Sea breezes are a vital part of the Marlborough terroir. Sunshine during the day is tempered by the wind, leading to a substantial diurnal temperature variation.
- PALATE The palate is fresh and vibrant with concentrated blackcurrant leaf and a hint of classic cut-grass and green melon.
- AROMA Bursting with ripe lemon citrus notes and a hint of vibrant passionfruit and basil.