Complex and elegant Malbec extremely good ambassador of the emblematic Argentina red grape. Ideal to enjoy during special occasions.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec.
- ACIDEZ 4.89 g/l
- ORIGEN Lujan de Cuyo-Mendoza.
- AGING French oak barrels for 20 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Garnet red with bluish tints.
- CLIMATE Dry and arid.
- PALATE Concentrated, expressive and appetising. Silky tannins make way for a flood of sensations on the palate, ending long and convincing.
- AROMA Perfectly ripe red fruits. A great range of aromas from the oak are appreciable too, vainilla, smoke, toats and spices.