MI TERRUÑO RESERVE is a perfect balance between varietal characteristics and complexity by the interaction with French and American oak barrels. Elegant and full of character range.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Bonarda.
- ACIDEZ 4.96 g/l
- ORIGEN Santa Rosa-Mendoza.
- AGING 8 months in French and American oak barrels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Deep ruby red with intense violet hues and dark shades.
- CLIMATE Dry and arid.
- PALATE Elegant tannins with lingering finish.
- AROMA The wine's black currant and licorice are offset with vainilla and chocolate notes from the months aged in French oak.