MI TERRUÑO RESERVE is a perfect balance between varietal characteristics and complexity by the interaction with French and American oak barrels. Elegant and full of character range.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDEZ 4.95 g/l
- ORIGEN Barracas-Maipu-Mendoza
- AGING 8 months in French and American oak barrels
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Intense red colour with violet hues
- CLIMATE Dry and arid
- PALATE Full bodied, rouded and sweet tanins
- AROMA Combining toasted scents, vainilla, chocolate and snuff provided by the wood.