MI TERRUÑO RESERVE is a perfect balance between varietal characteristics and complexity by the interaction with French and American oak barrels. Elegant and full of character range.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec.
- ACIDEZ 4.95 g/l
- ORIGEN Lujan de Cuyo-Mendoza.
- AGING 8 months in French and American oak barrels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Intense red colour with violet hues.
- CLIMATE Dry and arid.
- PALATE Good body with sweet and round tannins.
- AROMA Mix of typical red fruits like plums and cherry with vainilla hots from the oaks.