- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Pinot Noir.
- ACIDEZ 5 g/l
- ORIGEN Nelson-New Zeland.
- AGING French & Hungarian oak 10 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Brilliant ruby red.
- CLIMATE Meritime climate, and New Zealands sunniest subregion.
- PALATE Gentle dusty tannins and glassy fruit flavours result in a smooth mouth-filling wine which has good length and a gently warming spicy finish.
- AROMA Red summer fruits, currants, and sweet spice combine with a waft of smoky oak in this approachable wine.
ABOUT THE WINERY: MIDDLE EARTH
Nelson's wine roots were cultivated in the mid-1800s, when German settlers planted the areas first grape vines to produce wine. Our story starts more than 50 years ago here at the same property our family still lives at now. Four generations have and continue to work on our land. From beginnings as a Dairy farm producing milk for town supply, to where we are now. A producer of premium 100% sustainable wines.