- COMPOSICION VARIETAL Pinot Meunier & Pinot Noir.
- ACIDEZ 6.6 g/l
- ORIGEN Nelson-New Zeland.
- AGING Nil, stainless steel.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14 ºC
- COLOR Beautiful pale pink in colour.
- CLIMATE Meritime climate, and New Zealands sunniest subregion.
- PALATE The palate gives way to juicy red currents and pomegranate. Just a hint of sweetness and a pinch of spice sneak to the finely balanced finish.
- AROMA Aromas of simply punnet loads of crushed summer berries.
ABOUT THE WINERY: MIDDLE EARTH
Nelson's wine roots were cultivated in the mid-1800s, when German settlers planted the areas first grape vines to produce wine. Our story starts more than 50 years ago here at the same property our family still lives at now. Four generations have and continue to work on our land. From beginnings as a Dairy farm producing milk for town supply, to where we are now. A producer of premium 100% sustainable wines.