Napa Valley is widely considered one of the top wine regions in California and the United States. Though small in size, Napa Valley consists of 14 appellations with unique micro-climates and varying soils, offering ideal winemaking conditions. A combination of maritimeclimate, mountain and valley topography and varying soil combine to offer exceptional poten-til for growing a broad range of grape varietals.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDITY 4.30 g/l
- ORIGIN California
- AGING Between 8 and 12 month.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 15 - 14ºC
- COLOUR Dark Red
- CLIMATE Climates and varying soils.
- PALATE Black stone fruit and chocolate.
- SMELL Aromatics of black stone fruit and chocolate.