It is a red wine with very intense violet tones. Fruity aroma where plums and vanilla stand out, the latter contributed by the oak. On the palate its entry is friendly and sweet and mature canines. Long persistence with a harmonious combination of fruit and wood.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec
- ACIDEZ 4.9 g/l
- ORIGEN San Rafael, Mendoza.
- AGING 50% of the wine, from 6 to 9 months in French Oak Barrels of 1st-2nd use.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR It is a red wine with very intense violet tones.
- CLIMATE Semi-arid climate.
- PALATE On the palate its entry is friendly and sweet and mature canines.
- AROMA Fruity aroma where plums and vanilla stand out, the latter contributed by the oak.
ABOUT THE WINERY: SCRUGLI WINES
Our winery was born in 1975, together with one of the most recognized families among the winemakers of the Italian tradition who arrived in Argentina, like many other European immigrants in search of a better future. Thus, as lovers of these lands, the decide to stay in San Rafael, a place that symbolized the promised land.
After more than 50 years, and the passage of several generations in the work of their lands, the project of the winery is continued by Carlos Scrugli, passionate and knowledgeable of the Argentine viticulture, who decides to launch to the market his lines of wines, whose decides to launch to the market his line of wines, whose grapes are harvested manually in vineyards nourished by innumerable memories.
This is how Finca Di Carlo was born, and it carries his name and his tradition.