Intense red tones, complex and harmonious aroma where notes of walnut, fig and coconut predominate. Taste with well marked tannins that give it a good structure and a large mouthfeel. Long finish with memories of nuts well blended with oak.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDEZ 5.6 g/l
- ORIGEN San Rafael, Mendoza.
- AGING 50% of the wine, from 6 to 9 months in French Oak Barrels of 1st-2nd use.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Intense red tones.
- CLIMATE Semi-arid climate.
- PALATE Taste with well marked tannins that give it a good structure and a large mouthfeel.
- AROMA Complex and harmonious aroma where notes of walnut, fig and coconut predominate.
ABOUT THE WINERY: SCRUGLI WINES
Our winery was born in 1975, together with one of the most recognized families among the winemakers of the Italian tradition who arrived in Argentina, like many other European immigrants in search of a better future. Thus, as lovers of these lands, the decide to stay in San Rafael, a place that symbolized the promised land.
After more than 50 years, and the passage of several generations in the work of their lands, the project of the winery is continued by Carlos Scrugli, passionate and knowledgeable of the Argentine viticulture, who decides to launch to the market his lines of wines, whose decides to launch to the market his line of wines, whose grapes are harvested manually in vineyards nourished by innumerable memories.
This is how Finca Di Carlo was born, and it carries his name and his tradition.