Attractive straw color with hints of green in the rim. Clean and brilliant. Very expressive and harmonious nose. Fine notes of white fruit (green apples, pear) and lemony aromas. Hints of herbs (basil) and flower blossom base notes. Surprising aromatic intensity. The palate is clean and textured. Seductive exotic palate of pineapple and mango intermingled with refreshing citrus flavors amplified by minerally accents. Silky but yet full bodied, with long lingering finish. Round and very tasty.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Albarino.
- ACIDEZ 6.9 g/l
- ORIGEN Rias Baixas, SPAIN.
- AGING Fermentation in stainless steel at 16°C for 21 days, remaining on its fine lees until the stabilization and bottling.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 46 - 50 ºF
- COLOR Straw yellow with greenish, bright and clear tones.
- CLIMATE The vineyards are grown on sandy loam soils, granitic and slightly acidic.
- PALATE On the palate, fresh, citric, intense and fruity with an elegant, slightly bitter finish.
- AROMA Medium-high, citric notes (grapefruit and lime) and white flowers, acacia and orange blossom, with a sweet tropical background, intense aroma of lychees.