Intense fruity aromas like cherries and raspberries, citric and tropical fruit notes of pineapple and coconut mixed with toast and yeast. Well-structured, full of red and citrus flavours, with a refreshing acidity and a long, balanced, fizzy finish.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Pinot Noir
- ACIDEZ 3 g/l
- ORIGEN Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina.
- AGING This sparkling wine was developed under the Traditional or Champenoise Method, respecting a minimum time on lees of 30 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 6 - 8ºC
- COLOR It has a soft red color with ruby tones, bright, persistent foam and small bubbles.
- CLIMATE Largely Mediterranean prevails, with a variety of micro- climates, due to the proximity of the coast and varied elevations.
- PALATE Good body, fresh with good acidity, long and balanced. Soft and delicate foam. Red fruits and citrus are present.
- AROMA Intense fruit aromas such as cherries, raspberries, citrus, pineapple, coconut and some toast and yeast.