- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Moscato
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 8°C - 10° C
- COLOUR Sparkling red wine of intense red color.
- CLIMATE Transition of Temperate Maritime/ Mediterranean.
- PALATE In the mouth it proves to be pleasant, with a good structure, which, supported by a moderate acidity and pleasant at the end of the mouth.
- SMELL Red fuits and touch of spices.
ABOUT THE WINERY: SANTA CRISTINA
Integrated in the Vinho Verde Demarcated Region, Basto subregion, Quinta de Santa Cristina has a secular history, belonging to the same family for several generations. With about 60 hectares of vineyard and forest, the estate welcomes you to a unique environment between the Fafe, Marão, Alvão and Cabreira mountains and the right bank of the Tâmega river, which invites you to peace and harmony between wines and nature. In addition to wines and sparkling wines, there are several Enotourism activities that the traveler can experience in loco: from guided tours of the vineyards and the winery and wine tastings to picnics and even some adventure paired with wine such as rafting and oenological routes in 4x4. Quinta de Santa Cristina also has a wine shop where you can buy some wines and sparkling wines, regional products and also various wine accessories, such as refrigerators, corkscrews, frapés.