Represent the most high values of the refined viticulture of the North of Italy, the Prosecco D.O.C. in its two versions, represent among them the versatility of the aristo-Veneto cracia in its truest expression.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Prosecco
- ACIDITY 0,75 gr/lt
- ORIGIN Italy
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 8 a 10ºC
- COLOUR Apple green golden.
- CLIMATE Demanding in terms of soil and climate.
It is a Prosecco in a less friendly version, characteristic of Brut, it feels magnificently fresh in the mouth, crispy, fruity but very powerful; holder like the Extra Dry version of a very fine and characteristic perlage.
- SMELL A fine mix of Apple green golden, acacia, wisteria and spring flowers.