Bright aromas of ripe raspberry, vanilla, and coconut give way to flavors of fresh and dried blackberry, pomegranate, and vanilla, which linger harmoniously for a smooth and luscious finish.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL Red Blend
- ACIDEZ 3.3 g/l
- ORIGEN Napa Valley, California. USA
- AGING It is aged in a combination of French and American oak barrels of which 50% are new.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Flavorful reds with deep colors.
- CLIMATE The warm days and cool nights of the Napa Valley in Northern California make it the ideal place to make Bordeaux-style red wines.
- PALATE Persistent flavors of ripe raspberry, boysenberry, pomegranate, and vanilla linger harmoniously for a smooth and luscious finish.
- AROMA Features enticing aromas of Bing cherry, dark chocolate, clove, and roasted fig.