This wine offers an experience of unforgettable flavors.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Malbec
- ACIDITY 4.30 g/l
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14ºC
- COLOUR Strong ruby red with garnet tinges.
- CLIMATE Bordeaux has a cool marine coastal climate, with mild weather and no dry season.
- PALATE Vibrant, fresh and pleasantly rounded, with soft, not aggressive tannins, closing with a good persistence.
- SMELL Intense and characteristic, with powerful notes of red and black berries, pleasant spicy aromas and an elegant hint of violet in the finish.