Direct pressing with the selection of musts. Settling between 12 to 24 hours and fermentation in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats. Storage in vats until bottling in February-March to preserve the aromas of the grape variety.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Sauvignon Blanc.
- ACIDITY 4,52 gr/lt
- AGING 2 to 3 years.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 and 12°C.
- COLOUR Beautiful pale yellow colour.
- CLIMATE Temperate climate influenced by the Loire, the Cher and the Sologne forest.
- PALATE fruits. The attack with light citrus notes is frank and supple and extends to a mineral finish.
- SMELL The nose opens with aromas of exotic fruits. The attack with light citrus notes is frank and supple and extends to a mineral finish.