A rose dedicated to the woman’s pleasure: The wine has a pale peach glittering color. The nose is intense, smooth and aromatic, and reveals voluptuous aromas of citrus, white peach, and jasmine. The palate reveals full and delicate fruity flavors, with a long and powerful finish of grapefruit and passion fruit. There is a nice balance between the nose and mouth. A wine for every moment, to let you see “la vie en rose!”.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Chardonnay, Veuve Parisot Brut Blanc de Blancs.
- ACIDITY 5,25 gr/lt
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 48-50 Deg F.
- COLOUR Pale and brillant yellow, bubbles are fine and long lasting.
- CLIMATE Regions of dry and arid climate.
- PALATE Well balanced, fresh and crispy. Harmonious sparkling wine.
- SMELL Delicate and fresh note.