This Rosé has a lovely salmon pink color and displays bright floral aromas with flavors of strawberry, red fruits and spice, leading to a generous mouthfeel with a deliciously dry finish. This wine is best served chilled and enjoyed on warm summer days with fresh alfresco fare. Particularly perfect with smoked salmon and seafood.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Predominantly Merlot
- ACIDITY 5.7g/l
- ORIGIN Marlborough. New Zealand.
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 53-60° F
- COLOUR Lovely salmon pink color
- CLIMATE Hot weather with regular rainfall events through the summer months.
- PALATE Generous mouthfeel with a deliciously dry finish
- AROMA Displays bright floral aromas with flavors of strawberry, red fruits and spice.