Whole grapes, pressing between 4 and 9 hours, slow fermentation with start atl low temperature lasting 1 to 3 months, aging on fine lees until March.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Riesling
- ACIDITY 7.3 g/l
- ORIGIN Burgundy - France
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 8 - 10°C
- COLOUR Beautiful pale yellow with silver hints.
- CLIMATE Marl-limestone soil. Climate Sunny, warm semi-continental.
- PALATE Mouth feel, crisp and lively and a finish on exotic notes of pineapple.
- SMELL Fruity, fresh with white flesh fruit aromas and exotic notes.