Fresh, with more evident red fruit, floral traces and a vibrant center of the mouth.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Tannat.
- ACIDEZ 4.75 g/l
- ORIGEN Canelones-Uruguay.
- AGING 2nd use French and American barrels for 3 to 4 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 13 - 14 ºC
- COLOR Dark ruby red.
- CLIMATE Silty limestone with expansive clays with the presence of vertisols.
- PALATE There was a first hit of red fruit then more complex and savoury notes afterwards (almost earthy). Overall a good balance and it paired well with meat as a dinner wine.
- AROMA Harsh tannins, high acidity and dark fruit.