- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 1 60% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDITY 6.0 g/lt
- ORIGIN Tuscany, Italy.
- AGING 6 months in second fill Allier barrels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 14-16 ° C.
- COLOUR Ruby red with purple reflections.
- SOIL Medium-textured Pleocene, which tends to be sandy loam which include gravelly sediments.
- PALATE Fruity correspondence, well-made tannins harmoniously integrated into a well-structured body. Structured wine with a nice finish.
- AROMA Aromas of wild berries, pink pepper, vegetal and violet sensations, enriched with spices, sweet tobacco and balsamic nuances.